Pauini

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
88°
72°
75°

Forecast

  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°72°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°72°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°73°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%90°73°Thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°71°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°73°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Mostly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 54%54%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:14 AM6:23 PM

Map