Novo Aripuana

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
80°
73°
80°

Forecast

  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms87°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%80°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%89°74°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°75°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 92F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%90°76°Partly to mostly cloudy with widely scattered showers or thunderstorms possible in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM5:55 PM

Map