Nova Olinda do Norte

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
79°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy80°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°76°Some clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°76°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°76°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°76°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°76°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°77°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°77°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 77F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°78°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 56%56%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:43 AM5:51 PM

Map