Moura

Brazil
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
86°
73°
76°

Forecast

  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms75°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°74°Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°75°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Partly cloudy. High 91F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°74°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 78%78%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 86%86%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:11 AM6:14 PM

Map