Maues

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
84°
74°
83°

Forecast

  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
Saturday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%84°74°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, with lots of sunshine late. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%92°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with an isolated thunderstorm possible after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 44%44%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:51 AM5:53 PM

Map