Manicore

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
77°
74°
77°

Forecast

  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms88°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°74°Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°74°Thunderstorms likely, especially during the morning. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening with scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°75°Thunderstorms likely. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%88°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%91°75°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°75°Thunderstorms likely, especially during the morning. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 39%39%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:53 AM6:00 PM

Map