Jurua

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
90°
73°
78°

Forecast

  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°73°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°74°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%91°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM6:19 PM

Map