Itatuba

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
74°
78°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms85°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°74°Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%88°74°Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°73°Thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°74°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Partly cloudy. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°74°Scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 63%63%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:58 AM6:07 PM

Map