Ipixuna

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
80°
73°
80°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMFair77°
  • 10 PMFair78°
  • 11 PMFair77°
  • 12 AMFair77°
  • 1 AMFair76°
  • 2 AMFair76°
  • 3 AMFair75°
  • 4 AMFair75°
  • 5 AMFair74°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunderstorms89°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%80°73°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly this evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°68°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°70°Cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening with scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°71°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FoggyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°70°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Low clouds and fog. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°70°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°68°Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°68°Cloudy. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°69°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 86F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°70°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly this evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM5:45 PM

Map