Imperatriz

Brazil
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
85°
73°
85°

Forecast

  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms87°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°73°Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%89°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Cloudy skies late. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%88°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°72°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°72°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°70°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°70°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°71°Mostly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°72°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the evening. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    94°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:29 AM6:29 PM

Map