Humaita

Brazil
ClearClear
76°
69°
76°

Forecast

  • 10 PMClear76°
  • 11 PMClear75°
  • 12 AMClear74°
  • 1 AMClear73°
  • 2 AMClear72°
  • 3 AMClear72°
  • 4 AMClear71°
  • 5 AMClear71°
  • 6 AMClear71°
  • 7 AMSunny73°
  • 8 AMSunny78°
  • 9 AMSunny82°
  • 10 AMSunny88°
  • 11 AMSunny92°
  • 12 PMSunny94°
  • 1 PMSunny95°
  • 2 PMSunny95°
  • 3 PMSunny96°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%76°69°Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%97°74°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 97F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%95°73°Sunshine and some clouds. High near 95F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%94°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°73°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%94°73°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 94F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%92°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:15 AM6:09 PM

Map