Fonte Boa

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
88°
74°
79°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°74°A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 90F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°75°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°74°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°74°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM6:27 PM

Map