Envira

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
75°
66°
75°

Forecast

  • 9 PMFair76°
  • 10 PMFair75°
  • 11 PMFair73°
  • 12 AMFair72°
  • 1 AMFair70°
  • 2 AMFair69°
  • 3 AMClear68°
  • 4 AMClear68°
  • 5 AMClear68°
  • 6 AMSunny68°
  • 7 AMSunny71°
  • 8 AMSunny76°
  • 9 AMSunny81°
  • 10 AMSunny85°
  • 11 AMSunny89°
  • 12 PMSunny91°
  • 1 PMSunny92°
  • 2 PMSunny93°
  • 3 PMSunny93°
  • 4 PMSunny92°
  • 5 PMSunny89°
  • 6 PMClear85°
  • 7 PMClear81°
  • 8 PMClear78°
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°66°Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%95°70°Sunny. High near 95F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°72°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 96F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°71°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°72°Partly cloudy. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%92°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°69°Thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%85°70°Cloudy. High around 85F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°71°Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:45 AM5:40 PM

Map