Codajas

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
88°
74°
78°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunderstorms88°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°74°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°73°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°72°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 38%38%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM6:09 PM

Map