Coari

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
87°
75°
81°

Forecast

  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°75°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%87°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°75°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°75°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°75°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 36%36%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    10 (Very High)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM6:07 PM

Map