Carauari

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
74°
76°

Forecast

  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°74°A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%89°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday
FoggyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°73°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening. Fog developing overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°74°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°74°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 88%88%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:13 AM6:21 PM

Map