Anori

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
87°
75°
80°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 87F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%90°76°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°75°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, with mostly cloudy skies late. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 71%71%
Precipitation: 83%83%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 87F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:52 AM6:00 PM

Map