Anama

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
73°
76°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PMFair88°
  • 2 PMFair88°
  • 3 PMFair88°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°73°Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High near 90F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%90°74°A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°73°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 41%41%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:06 AM6:07 PM

Map