Remanso

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
84°
70°
78°

Forecast

  • 10 AMIsolated Thunderstorms79°
  • 11 AMCloudy80°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunderstorms80°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%84°70°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly during the morning. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°71°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%85°70°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°70°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°70°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 91F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%80°68°Thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly during the morning. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:37 AM5:47 PM

Map