Manoel Urbano

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
77°
71°
77°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°71°Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°70°Thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°71°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°72°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%87°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%84°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°70°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°71°Mostly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°72°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 67%67%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:24 AM5:32 PM

Map