Feijo

Brazil
ClearClear
96°
72°
72°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear72°
  • 6 AMSunny72°
  • 7 AMSunny75°
  • 8 AMSunny80°
  • 9 AMSunny84°
  • 10 AMSunny89°
  • 11 AMSunny92°
  • 12 PMSunny94°
  • 1 PMSunny95°
  • 2 PMSunny94°
  • 3 PMFair94°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 7 PMFair83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMFair74°
  • 4 AMFair73°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%96°72°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 96F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%95°72°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 95F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°71°Partly cloudy. High 93F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°71°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 94F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°65°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°69°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°71°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°70°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 96F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:45 AM5:39 PM

Map