Acrelandia

Brazil
ShowersShowers
92°
70°
78°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMFair76°
  • 8 AMFair80°
  • 9 AMFair84°
  • 10 AMFair87°
  • 11 AMFair89°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMFair77°
  • 10 PMClear77°
  • 11 PMClear76°
  • 12 AMClear75°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%92°70°Mostly sunny skies. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, becoming clear overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%92°69°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 92F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°62°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Night - Overcast. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°67°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°69°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°69°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°66°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°64°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 81F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°65°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°66°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny skies. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, becoming clear overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:31 AM5:25 PM

Map