Dornbirn

Austria
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
77°
63°
71°

Forecast

  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy66°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMCloudy63°
  • 3 AMCloudy62°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMCloudy60°
  • 7 AMCloudy63°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 PMShowers74°
  • 9 PMScattered Showers70°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%77°63°Night - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%78°63°Rain today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%78°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%75°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%78°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%81°66°Rain today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%80°66°Rain today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%77°64°Rain today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:51 AM9:03 PM

Map