Kirchdorf

Austria
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
61°
73°

Forecast

  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PMCloudy72°
  • 4 PMShowers72°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 7 PMShowers68°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 AMShowers64°
  • 1 AMScattered Showers62°
  • 2 AMShowers63°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 12 PMCloudy69°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%76°61°Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%74°62°Showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%80°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%79°61°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%72°63°Scattered showers today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°59°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:36 AM8:44 PM

Map