Jacup

Australia
CloudyCloudy
52°
39°
52°

Forecast

  • 4 PMCloudy51°
  • 5 PMCloudy50°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 8 AMFair44°
  • 9 AMSunny47°
  • 10 AMSunny51°
  • 11 AMSunny53°
  • 12 PMSunny55°
  • 1 PMSunny56°
  • 2 PMSunny58°
  • 3 PMSunny58°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°39°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 39F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°43°Mostly sunny. High near 60F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°45°Partly cloudy and windy. High 69F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°44°Windy with some rain showers. High 56F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 44F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°44°Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 44F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%55°40°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High near 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°44°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°39°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Clear skies. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%62°42°Mostly sunny skies. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 42F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%65°45°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 65F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SE

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 39F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:31 AM5:40 PM

Map