Dongara

Australia
SunnySunny
67°
55°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 PMSunny69°
  • 6 PMFair66°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMShowers62°
  • 11 PMShowers62°
  • 12 AMShowers61°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AMShowers58°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers57°
  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
  • 9 AMShowers59°
  • 10 AMShowers61°
  • 11 AMShowers61°
  • 12 PMShowers62°
  • 1 PMShowers61°
  • 2 PMShowers61°
  • 3 PMShowers61°
  • 4 PMShowers61°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%67°55°Cloudy with periods of rain. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%62°49°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°45°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%63°43°Mostly sunny skies. High 63F. ESE winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°50°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%64°44°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°46°A mainly sunny sky. High 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°52°Sunshine. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°48°Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 50F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 76%76%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 100%100%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    67°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:41 AM6:02 PM

Map