Mount Buller

Australia

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers41°
  • 6 AMShowers41°
  • 7 AMShowers40°
  • 8 AMShowers40°
  • 9 AMShowers40°
  • 10 AMShowers41°
  • 11 AMShowers41°
  • 12 PMShowers41°
  • 1 PMShowers42°
  • 2 PMShowers42°
  • 3 PMShowers43°
  • 4 PMShowers43°
  • 5 PMShowers43°
  • 6 PMShowers42°
  • 7 PMCloudy41°
  • 8 PMCloudy40°
  • 9 PMCloudy40°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 3 AMFair39°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy39°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°38°Periods of rain. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%60°39°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%40°36°Cloudy with periods of rain. High near 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Monday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 90%90%42°34°Periods of rain. High 42F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%44°36°Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning changing to all rain in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°41°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°47°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 64F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 47F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°45°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°43°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 59F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%48°36°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 96%96%
Precipitation: 84%84%
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    33°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    1.24 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:50 AM6:18 PM

Map