My Locations

  • Click star button to save cities
  • Moornapa

    Australia
    ShowersRain
    78°
    53°
    71°

    Forecast

    • 3 PMShowers70°
    • 4 PMShowers66°
    • 5 PMShowers64°
    • 6 PMPartly Cloudy63°
    • 7 PMPartly Cloudy63°
    • 8 PMFair63°
    • 9 PMFair61°
    • 10 PMFair59°
    • 11 PMClear57°
    • 12 AMClear55°
    • 1 AMClear54°
    • 2 AMClear54°
    • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
    • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
    • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
    • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
    • 7 AMPartly Cloudy51°
    • 8 AMPartly Cloudy51°
    • 9 AMPartly Cloudy53°
    • 10 AMBlustery55°
    • 11 AMBlustery58°
    • 12 PMBlustery59°
    • 1 PMBlustery60°
    • 2 PMBlustery60°
    • 3 PMBlustery61°
    Thursday
    ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%78°53°Rain with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Clear with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to W at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
    Friday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
    Saturday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
    Sunday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
    Monday
    SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°47°Sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
    Tuesday
    CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%95°60°Cloudy today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
    Wednesday
     Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%68°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
    Thursday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
    Friday
     Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%72°48°Scattered showers today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
    Saturday
    ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%68°57°Rain today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.

    Precipitation

    Afternoon
    Evening
    Night
    Overnight
    Precipitation: 45%45%
    Precipitation: 55%55%
    Precipitation: 0%0%
    Precipitation: 0%0%

    Wind & Pressure

    Wind

    9 mph West

    Barometer

    29.0 inches

    Details

    Showers
    • Feels like
      77°
    • Humidity
      56%
    • Visibility
      10.00 miles
    • UV Index
      3 (Moderate)

    Today - Rain with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

    Tonight - Clear with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to W at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

    Sun & Moon

    Waxing Gibbous
    Waxing Gibbous
    5:41 AM8:24 PM

    Map