Gelantipy

Australia

Forecast

  • 7 AMSunny39°
  • 8 AMSunny43°
  • 9 AMSunny47°
  • 10 AMFair52°
  • 11 AMFair55°
  • 12 PMFair56°
  • 1 PMFair57°
  • 2 PMFair58°
  • 3 PMFair59°
  • 4 PMSunny58°
  • 5 PMFair56°
  • 6 PMFair52°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 2 AMCloudy48°
  • 3 AMCloudy47°
  • 4 AMCloudy47°
  • 5 AMShowers47°
  • 6 AMShowers47°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%60°38°Mostly sunny. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%50°37°Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 37F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°40°Mostly cloudy. High 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°43°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 53F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°50°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and some light rain later at night. Low near 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°42°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 42F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%50°43°Rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%54°43°Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°44°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°48°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    36°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM6:08 PM

Map