Cape Portland

Australia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
55°
48°
52°

Forecast

  • 6 AMWindy52°
  • 7 AMWindy51°
  • 8 AMWindy51°
  • 9 AMWindy52°
  • 10 AMWindy53°
  • 11 AMWindy54°
  • 12 PMWindy54°
  • 1 PMWindy54°
  • 2 PMWindy54°
  • 3 PMWindy55°
  • 4 PMWindy54°
  • 5 PMSunny53°
  • 6 PMClear52°
  • 7 PMClear52°
  • 8 PMClear51°
  • 9 PMClear51°
  • 10 PMClear51°
  • 11 PMClear51°
  • 12 AMClear51°
  • 1 AMClear50°
  • 2 AMClear50°
  • 3 AMClear50°
  • 4 AMFair49°
  • 5 AMFair50°
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%55°48°Windy with sunshine. High near 55F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°45°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High near 55F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°47°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°48°Partly cloudy and windy. High 54F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 48F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°47°Partly cloudy and windy. High 53F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Windy. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°47°Partly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%55°48°Mostly cloudy skies. High around 55F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%55°48°Partly cloudy skies. High near 55F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°47°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 56F. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%57°46°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

17 mph West

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with sunshine. High near 55F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:15 AM5:13 PM

Map