Strahan

Australia
ShowersRain
44°
39°
43°

Forecast

  • 9 AMShowers43°
  • 10 AMShowers43°
  • 11 AMShowers44°
  • 12 PMShowers43°
  • 1 PMShowers43°
  • 2 PMShowers43°
  • 3 PMShowers42°
  • 4 PMShowers42°
  • 5 PMShowers42°
  • 6 PMShowers42°
  • 7 PMShowers42°
  • 8 PMShowers42°
  • 9 PMShowers42°
  • 10 PMShowers43°
  • 11 PMShowers44°
  • 12 AMShowers44°
  • 1 AMShowers44°
  • 2 AMShowers43°
  • 3 AMShowers42°
  • 4 AMCloudy41°
  • 5 AMCloudy41°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy42°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%44°39°Windy at times with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain. Low 39F. NNW winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%46°46°Becoming windy and cloudy with periods of rain developing in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Windy with periods of rain. Low 46F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%50°47°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%50°41°Periods of rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 41F. WSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%53°47°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Windy at times with rain. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%51°44°Cloudy with light rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%48°43°Periods of rain. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%47°44°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°44°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°42°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 97%97%
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 92%92%
Precipitation: 98%98%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph West

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    34°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    0.99 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy at times with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tonight - Rain. Low 39F. NNW winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:34 AM5:16 PM

Map