Flinders

Australia
ClearClear
59°
51°
52°

Forecast

  • 2 AMFair52°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 PMFair59°
  • 4 PMFair58°
  • 5 PMFair56°
  • 6 PMFair53°
  • 7 PMFair52°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMWindy57°
  • 1 AMWindy57°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers overnight. Low 51F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°47°Windy with rain likely. High 59F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°48°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°52°Becoming windy with showers developing later in the day. High 57F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%60°53°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°50°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Windy with periods of light rain. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°51°Windy with rain likely. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Windy with periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°52°Windy with periods of rain. High 56F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy. Showers early with clearing later at night. Low 52F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°53°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 58F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Gusty winds early. Low 53F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°53°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers overnight. Low 51F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM6:10 PM

Map