Mullaquana

Australia
ShowersRain
54°
48°
53°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMShowers53°
  • 2 PMShowers53°
  • 3 PMShowers53°
  • 4 PMWindy53°
  • 5 PMWindy52°
  • 6 PMWindy52°
  • 7 PMWindy52°
  • 8 PMWindy51°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers51°
  • 11 PMShowers51°
  • 12 AMShowers51°
  • 1 AMShowers51°
  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMShowers52°
  • 4 AMBlustery52°
  • 5 AMBlustery52°
  • 6 AMBlustery52°
  • 7 AMBlustery52°
  • 8 AMBlustery53°
  • 9 AMBlustery54°
  • 10 AMBlustery55°
  • 11 AMBlustery56°
  • 12 PMBlustery57°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°48°Showers with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 25 to 29 mph (40.2 to 46.7 kph).Night - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 20 to 22 mph (32.2 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°51°Showers today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°53°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 20%20%63°50°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%71°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°51°Sunny today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°51°Sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%78°68°Breezy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

29 mph WNW

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Showers with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 25 to 29 mph (40.2 to 46.7 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 20 to 22 mph (32.2 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:56 AM6:20 PM

Map