Keith

Australia
ClearClear
63°
43°
43°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear43°
  • 6 AMSunny45°
  • 7 AMSunny49°
  • 8 AMSunny53°
  • 9 AMBlustery58°
  • 10 AMBlustery61°
  • 11 AMBlustery64°
  • 12 PMBlustery64°
  • 1 PMShowers62°
  • 2 PMShowers59°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PMShowers55°
  • 5 PMShowers54°
  • 6 PMShowers54°
  • 7 PMShowers54°
  • 8 PMShowers54°
  • 9 PMShowers53°
  • 10 PMShowers51°
  • 11 PMBlustery49°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy44°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°43°Breezy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE at 9 to 20 mph (14.5 to 32.2 kph).Night - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 25 mph (22.5 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%52°44°Rain today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%55°46°Scattered showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 20%20%73°50°Breezy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%57°48°Scattered showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%58°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°43°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°54°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NNE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    39°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    9.57 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE at 9 to 20 mph (14.5 to 32.2 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 25 mph (22.5 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:46 AM6:09 PM

Map