Edithburgh

Australia
ClearClear
64°
56°
64°

Forecast

  • 8 PMClear64°
  • 9 PMClear64°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear63°
  • 12 AMClear63°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMFair59°
  • 3 AMFair58°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 5 AMFair57°
  • 6 AMFair57°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMShowers61°
  • 10 AMShowers60°
  • 11 AMShowers60°
  • 12 PMShowers60°
  • 1 PMShowers59°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers57°
  • 4 PMShowers56°
  • 5 PMWindy55°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy53°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°56°Generally clear. Low 56F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°48°Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Wind increasing. Partly cloudy evening skies will give way to mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°54°Showers in the morning then continued cloudy and windy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy. A steady light rain in the evening with showers continuing late. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%60°50°Cloudy and windy with rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 50F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%65°50°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low around 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°65°Sunny. High 78F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 65F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°54°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°60°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%70°53°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°50°Partly cloudy and windy. High 59F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 43%43%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph NNE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Generally clear. Low 56F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:55 AM6:22 PM

Map