Cygnet River

Australia
ClearClear
62°
54°
62°

Forecast

  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear61°
  • 1 AMClear60°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMFair57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMShowers57°
  • 8 AMShowers59°
  • 9 AMShowers60°
  • 10 AMShowers59°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMWindy57°
  • 3 PMWindy56°
  • 4 PMWindy56°
  • 5 PMWindy55°
  • 6 PMWindy53°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers50°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%62°54°A few passing clouds. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°48°Rain showers, with increasing winds in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy. A few showers from time to time. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°53°Windy with increasing clouds. High 58F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy late. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%60°50°Windy. Showers early with clearing later in the day. High around 60F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear. Low around 50F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 63F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%73°63°Mainly sunny. High 73F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°54°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 73F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%67°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%66°51°Cloudy with showers. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°49°Partly cloudy. Gusty winds in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 63%63%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph North

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few passing clouds. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:55 AM6:23 PM

Map