Opalton

Australia

Forecast

  • 7 AMSunny51°
  • 8 AMSunny56°
  • 9 AMSunny61°
  • 10 AMSunny66°
  • 11 AMSunny69°
  • 12 PMSunny71°
  • 1 PMSunny73°
  • 2 PMSunny74°
  • 3 PMSunny75°
  • 4 PMSunny75°
  • 5 PMSunny74°
  • 6 PMSunny71°
  • 7 PMClear69°
  • 8 PMClear66°
  • 9 PMClear64°
  • 10 PMClear62°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMClear58°
  • 2 AMClear57°
  • 3 AMClear56°
  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMClear52°
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°50°Sunny. High 77F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°62°Mainly sunny. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°65°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%76°55°Cloudy with occasional rain...mainly in the morning. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°57°Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°62°Sunny. High 86F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°65°Sunny. High 89F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°66°A mainly sunny sky. High 91F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 66F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°69°Sunny. High 91F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 69F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°70°Mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High 77F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:09 AM6:26 PM

Map