Babinda

Australia
FairMostly Sunny
72°
60°
72°

Forecast

  • 6 PMFair69°
  • 7 PMFair67°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMCloudy75°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy72°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°60°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°65°Mainly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%77°65°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%77°66°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°64°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°66°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 81F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°66°Partly cloudy skies. High 81F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%79°66°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°66°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°67°Rain likely. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    48%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:26 AM6:08 PM

Map