Tindal RAAF

Australia
FairMostly Sunny
101°
77°
77°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMFair80°
  • 8 AMFair84°
  • 9 AMFair88°
  • 10 AMFair92°
  • 11 AMSunny94°
  • 12 PMSunny96°
  • 1 PMFair97°
  • 2 PMFair99°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy100°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy100°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy98°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy79°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%101°77°Mostly sunny. High 101F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%101°79°Mostly sunny skies. High 101F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 79F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%94°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 94F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 77F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°77°Partly cloudy. High 96F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°76°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 93F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°76°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 92F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 94F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°76°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 97F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°77°Mostly sunny skies. High 97F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%99°77°Plentiful sunshine. High 99F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny. High 101F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM6:37 PM

Map