Katherine

Australia

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny90°
  • 2 PMSunny90°
  • 3 PMSunny89°
  • 4 PMSunny88°
  • 5 PMSunny85°
  • 6 PMClear83°
  • 7 PMClear82°
  • 8 PMClear82°
  • 9 PMClear81°
  • 10 PMFair81°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMFair85°
  • 12 PMFair85°
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°76°Plentiful sunshine. High 91F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°78°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 86F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 78F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°77°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 86F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 77F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%84°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then becoming mostly sunny late. High 84F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%85°77°Mostly sunny. High around 85F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 77F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°77°Sunny skies. High 86F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°76°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°77°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%86°75°A few clouds from time to time. High 86F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    94°
  • Humidity
    44%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Plentiful sunshine. High 91F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear. Low 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM6:19 PM

Map