Green Cape

Australia
FairMostly Clear
46°
45°
46°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMCloudy53°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMCloudy56°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 4 PMFair58°
  • 5 PMFair56°
  • 6 PMClear54°
  • 7 PMClear54°
  • 8 PMClear53°
  • 9 PMClear52°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%46°45°Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%60°50°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°49°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 49F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%52°48°Windy with rain showers. High 52F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy. Showers early with clearing later at night. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°51°Rain and wind. High 54F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Windy with light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 51F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°51°Windy with rain showers. High around 55F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy with showers. Low 51F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%56°50°Windy with rain showers. High 56F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Windy with a few showers in the evening then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 50F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°51°Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°50°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°50°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 57F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:00 AM5:12 PM

Map