Crackenback

Australia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
48°
33°
34°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy41°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy36°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy36°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy36°
  • 11 PMShowers37°
  • 12 AMShowers37°
  • 1 AMShowers36°
  • 2 AMShowers36°
  • 3 AMShowers35°
  • 4 AMShowers35°
  • 5 AMShowers34°
  • 6 AMMixed Rain and Snow34°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy39°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°33°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few showers early with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°31°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%56°40°Sunshine and some clouds. High 56F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Gusty winds developing. Partly cloudy skies giving way to light rain overnight. Low around 40F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%46°33°Windy at times with rain likely. High 46F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Friday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 50%50%39°36°Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%43°36°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 43F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°45°Abundant sunshine. High 57F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Gusty winds developing. Partly cloudy skies giving way to cloudy skies with periods of rain overnight. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%51°39°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 51F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain likely. Becoming windy late. Low 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%42°39°Windy at times with rain. High 42F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Windy with a steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%44°38°Showers, with winds diminishing in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 32%32%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    26°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - A few showers early with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM6:05 PM

Map