10%78°72°A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
60%96°63°Sun and clouds mixed with a slight chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 96F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%77°58°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
90%82°65°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 82F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
10%75°50°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High around 75F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
0%70°46°Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 70F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%72°52°Sunny skies. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%79°61°A mainly sunny sky. High 79F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
30%81°62°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
40%83°64°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Low 64F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
7 mph East
Today - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.