El Zurdo

Argentina
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
47°
30°
34°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 5 AMShowers34°
  • 6 AMShowers33°
  • 7 AMFreezing Rain32°
  • 8 AMFreezing Rain32°
  • 9 AMShowers33°
  • 10 AMShowers35°
  • 11 AMCloudy38°
  • 12 PMCloudy41°
  • 1 PMCloudy43°
  • 2 PMShowers44°
  • 3 PMCloudy45°
  • 4 PMCloudy45°
  • 5 PMCloudy45°
  • 6 PMCloudy44°
  • 7 PMCloudy41°
  • 8 PMCloudy39°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy33°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy32°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy32°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°30°Rain and freezing rain this morning...then cloudy with a few rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%.Night - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%47°28°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 28F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°29°Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°33°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 48F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%48°33°Partly cloudy. Gusty winds in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%44°30°Showers early with mainly sunny skies later in the day as drier air moves in on gusty breezes. High 44F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Low near 30F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%41°30°Windy. Partly cloudy skies early followed by a few rain or snow showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low near 30F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°30°Partly cloudy and windy. High 42F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%41°29°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds. High 41F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°28°Rain and snow showers in the morning. A few passing clouds and windy in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 76%76%
Precipitation: 71%71%
Precipitation: 33%33%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    28°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain and freezing rain this morning...then cloudy with a few rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
8:38 AM6:56 PM

Map