Ingeniero Jacobacci

Argentina
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
60°
41°
46°

Forecast

  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 3 PMWindy58°
  • 4 PMWindy59°
  • 5 PMWindy58°
  • 6 PMWindy57°
  • 7 PMCloudy55°
  • 8 PMCloudy53°
  • 9 PMCloudy51°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMCloudy48°
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°41°Mostly cloudy early then partly cloudy and windy later in the day. High around 60F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°39°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 47F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%60°35°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 35F. W winds at 10 to 20 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°37°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 63F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%67°39°Partly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°42°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 71F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°39°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 60F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°40°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°42°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%64°43°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ENE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy early then partly cloudy and windy later in the day. High around 60F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:16 AM7:41 PM

Map