Norquin

Argentina
SnowSnow
30°
27°
30°

Forecast

  • 12 AMSnow30°
  • 1 AMScattered Snow Showers30°
  • 2 AMSnow29°
  • 3 AMSnow29°
  • 4 AMSnow29°
  • 5 AMLight Snow Showers28°
  • 6 AMSnow29°
  • 7 AMSnow29°
  • 8 AMSnow29°
  • 9 AMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 10 AMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 11 AMCloudy31°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy32°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy34°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy33°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy30°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy28°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy27°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy25°
  • 11 PMFair24°
Sunday
Scattered Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%30°27°Snow this evening will become heavy at times late. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%35°14°Snow during the morning will give way to partly cloudy conditions during the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 14F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°20°Sunshine. High near 35F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low around 20F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%34°20°Periods of freezing drizzle early...clearing and becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 30%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low around 20F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%41°27°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 27F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°23°Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain showers in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°21°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 39F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%35°19°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow later in the day. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Night - Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low 19F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
Monday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%36°22°Snow during the morning will give way to some clearing during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%37°21°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 37F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 76%76%
Precipitation: 14%14%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Snow
  • Feels like
    30°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    0.19 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Snow this evening will become heavy at times late. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
8:48 AM6:50 PM

Map