0%74°43°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%68°40°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 68F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%63°40°Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 40F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%64°39°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
10%68°45°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable.
0%71°48°More clouds than sun. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%67°44°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 67F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Rain showers, with winds diminishing late. Low 44F. WNW winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%57°42°Rain showers, with increasing winds in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
20%60°41°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%59°42°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph WNW
Today - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.