Maimará

Argentina
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
44°
46°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMCloudy73°
  • 6 PMShowers69°
  • 7 PMShowers64°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMCloudy55°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMFair53°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear50°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%78°44°Partly cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few showers early, then clear overnight. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°38°Sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 38F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°29°Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. High 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%68°38°A mainly sunny sky. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%77°40°Sunny. High 77F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°43°Mostly sunny skies. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°38°Mostly sunny skies. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°36°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°38°Plentiful sunshine. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°39°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    44°
  • Humidity
    34%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - A few showers early, then clear overnight. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:36 AM7:09 PM

Map