Campamento Villegas

Argentina
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
55°
45°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMClear46°
  • 3 AMClear46°
  • 4 AMClear46°
  • 5 AMClear46°
  • 6 AMClear46°
  • 7 AMSunny47°
  • 8 AMSunny50°
  • 9 AMSunny54°
  • 10 AMSunny58°
  • 11 AMSunny61°
  • 12 PMSunny64°
  • 1 PMSunny66°
  • 2 PMSunny67°
  • 3 PMSunny68°
  • 4 PMFair69°
  • 5 PMFair69°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°45°Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 45F. ENE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°50°Generally sunny. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with light rain early...then becoming partly cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°48°Abundant sunshine. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°53°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 78F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 53F. NNE winds shifting to W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°44°Cloudy. High near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°41°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°44°Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°44°Mostly cloudy skies. High 62F. SW winds shifting to N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°47°Sunshine. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°49°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 45F. ENE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:58 AM7:30 PM

Map