Machagai

Argentina
ShowersRain
56°
52°
53°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers52°
  • 12 PMShowers52°
  • 1 PMShowers53°
  • 2 PMBlustery54°
  • 3 PMBlustery54°
  • 4 PMCloudy55°
  • 5 PMCloudy55°
  • 6 PMCloudy54°
  • 7 PMCloudy54°
  • 8 PMCloudy54°
  • 9 PMShowers54°
  • 10 PMShowers54°
  • 11 PMShowers54°
  • 12 AMShowers54°
  • 1 AMShowers54°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMCloudy56°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°52°Rain with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).Night - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%65°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°48°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°55°Cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%56°49°Rain today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°47°Sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.03 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:16 AM6:46 PM

Map